What is Pangda? Saab’s newest Savior and…
Published on May 16, 2011 by Tycho de Feijter
Pangda is Saab’s newest savior, but what is it and what does it do?
– name: Pangda Automobile Trade Co Ltd
– alternative English name: Power Diversity Automobile Trade Co Ltd
– website (English): www.pdqmjt.com
– engaged in the distribution, repairing and maintenance of automobiles.
– listed at the Shanghai Stock Exchange, China. (601258.SS)
– CEO: Pang Qinghua, 55, worth 1.1 billion USD. Lives in Tangshan, Hebei Province. Number 1057 on Forbes’ World Billionaires List.
– Headquarters: Tangshan, Hebei Province.
– distributes cars under 49 brands, including Benz, Audi, Subaru, Volkwagen, Honda, Toyota and Hyundai.
– distributes trucks under 15 brands, including Auman and Jiefang.
– distributes mini coaches under 10 brands, including Wuling, Hafei and Jiabao.
– distributes agricultural vehicles under six brands.
– distributes engineering machinery vehicles under six brands.
– owns 926 sales outlets, 699 automobile exclusive agencies (including commercial vehicles), 176 automobile markets, and eight specialty automobile markets.