The Beijing Auto BJ40 has been launched on the China car market. Price starts at 146.800 yuan and ends at 186.800 yuan. The coming of the BJ40 was delayed for many a times and we bet Beijing Auto is very happy they finally got it on the road.
The Beijing Auto BJ40 debuted as the Beijing Auto Works B40 on the 2010 Beijing Auto Show, and over the years we have seen it testing all over the country. Interestingly, its appearance is basically unchanged and the engine is the same that ‘powered’ the 2010 concept.
New spy shots of the upcoming Beijing Auto B80, showing for the first time a variant with a high roof. The B80 is a new all-terrain vehicle developed primarily for the armed forces but there will be a civilian version as well. This high-roof variant seems to be an army version. The armed forces very often deploy vehicles with a heightened roof, using the extra space to store equipment, electronics, or weaponry.
New spy shots of the upcoming Beijing Auto C51X SUV, showing a bit more of its grille, revealing one thick central bar with the Beijing Auto logo in the center. The vehicle seems to stand higher on its wheels compared with what we saw on earlier pics. The Beijing Auto C51X is a new SUV that will debut on the April 2014 Beijing Auto Show. It will be launched on the China car market in the second half of 2014 under the Shenbao/Senova sub brand.
New spy shots of the upcoming Beijing Auto C51X testing in China. The C51X is a new SUV that will debut on the April 2014 Beijing Auto Show, and it will be launched on the China car market in the second half of 2014 under the Shenbao/Senova sub brand.
The best Spy Shots so far of the upcoming Foton U201, a brand new large SUV under the Foton brand, a subsidiary of the Beijing Auto Industry Corporation (BAIC). The Foton U201 has been delayed somewhat for it was expected to debut on last month’s Guangzhou Auto Show but it didn’t show. Debut is now expected for the Beijing Auto Show in April next year.
New spy shots of the Beijing Auto Works Huansu S2, a new mini SUV that will be launched on the China car market in early 2014, debut os expected for the April 2014 Beijing Auto Show. The Beijing Auto Works Huansu S2, also known as the Beijing Auto SC20, will cost about 70.000 yuan. Huansu is best translated as ‘Magic Speed’.
The government-forced consolidation in the Chinese auto industry continues. The Beijing Auto Industry Corporation (BAIC), owned by the Beijing government, buys 70% of Jiangxi Changhe Auto (web), owned by the Jiangxi provincial government, which keeps the remaining 30%. BAIC pays a mere 80 million yuan ($13 million), which indicates Changhe Auto is worth less than its assets.
Changhe Auto has a joint venture with Suzuki, sells Suzuki-developed vehicles under its own name, and makes mini vans. The move aims to help revive the manufacturer of small vehicles after four years’ cooperation with another auto giant, Chang’an Automobile Group, failed to boost its growth.
This is the final-final-final production version of the Beijing Auto BJ40, it debuted today on the 2013 Guangzhou Auto Show. The Beijing Auto BJ40 has been under development for the best of four years but it will finally launch on the China car market on December 28. Price will start around 130.000 yuan and end around 200.000 yuan.
Daimler AG has completed to purchase of 12% of BAIC Motor, the passenger car unit of Beijing Automotive Corporation (BAIC). The two companies also agreed that BAIC will increase its stake in the Beijing-Benz joint venture by 1 percent to 51 percent to consolidate the joint venture within BAIC ahead of its IPO. At the same time, Daimler will increase its share in the newly integrated sales joint venture Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co by 1 percent to 51 percent.
This is the final-final and very real production version of the Beijing Auto BJ40, formerly known as Beijing Auto B40. The sporty SUV was delayed many a times but Beijing Auto got her ready now. The Beijing Auto BJ40 will debut on the Guangzhou Auto Show next week and it will be launched on the China car market on December 28.